I have studied and am actively studying with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Elzabieta Kosmicki advCBP CBI, LMT, has advanced training and clinical experience in BodyTalk, Structural Integration, Classical Chinese Medicine, Energy Medicine, Massage Therapy and women’s/ family care though the childbearing year.
- Robert W. Alcorn, MD, retired Holistic Psychiatrist, Shamanic Practitioner, Energy Healer, co-Founder of Soul Detective with Dr. Barbara Stone
- Dr. Barbara Stone, doctorate in clinical psychology, DCEP, Energy Medicine Professor, Author, Founder of Soul Detective
- Andrea Beaman, internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Educator and Natural Foods Chef. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts of 2012
- Diane Sanfillipo – lifelong entrepreneur, creator of Balanced Bites (Organic Spice Blends & Frozen Meals), and the New York Times bestselling author of Practical Paleo,The 21-Day Sugar Detox, and Keto Quick Start.
- Rob Scott – coach who helps people shift, and dramatically break through.
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Mary Anderson, PhD, LCSW, Founding Director of The Cardinal Center for Healing in Fairfax, VA
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
I practice multi-dimensional healing with a focus on trauma and interference patterns held deeply within the human bio-fields and BodyMind. My structured education and personal life experiences of my own recovery and healing from Lyme disease which impacted my Body, Mind, Soul, Emotions and Energies, has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge. My practices of Clinical Integrative energy medicine start with a foundation in Ancient Chinese Medicine energetic systems and natural consciousness of the Bodymind, Energy Psychology and Shamanic practices and holistic integrations of food and lifestyle, we are able to connect with the energetic root causes of dis-ease and spiritual imbalances within the BodyMind.
The practical applications of holistic nutrition, co-creating and co-intuiting as your guide and mentor, and prevention facilitates my work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of who and what you are not, which allows you to redefine the identity of who you divinely are. When actively engaged with positive lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness, you are able to transform your life into exactly what you want it to be.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
Certifications and Work In Progress:
Body Talk Practitioner – Actively mentoring and studying with Elzabieta Kosmicki, advCBP CBI, LMT
Soul Detective – Certification in Progress – actively mentoring and studying with Dr. Barbara Stone and Dr. Robert Alcorn
Yoga Teacher Training, Wellness SEL, Trauma Informed Practices and Social Emotional Learning through Breath For Change – Actively studying and pursuing certification